Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thrilled I am............

This morning alarm goes off 6am I get up 6.40am NOT BAD, wait until 7.35am before I can walk (grrrrrrrrrrr) AND I DID .......

***11KM*** in just under 1hr 50 min really thrilled with that and IT was cool 85% of the walk and shady 65% of the walk so that was A BONUS!!!

Came home had quick shower then had nice poached egg for brekkie and cereal after the walk and a lite yoghurt! back into town to browse shop NOTHING doing BUT I DID pick up some MORE XMAS decorations $1 each I couldn't resist (only got 4 though),got some groceries then came home and HAD the most delicious turkish ciabatta roll opened out with tuna cottage cheese lettuce and tomatoe and BLACK PEPPER loads...... (homemade toppings)

Now going to sunbathe and DO ABSOLUTELY jack nothing after I have done the ironing only 10 items and 5 of those are pillowslips!!! so NOT like its strenuous!!

Another beautiful day here BUT ruddy cold first thing thats for real.

Have a great day....

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment