Friday, January 08, 2010

Shattered......

Have woken today with the go slows!!!! alarm off at 6am and I lay there struggling to get up went to bed earlier too, finally get up and am procrastinating DO I WALK..... Of course i will but I am just waiting!!!! And in the time of waiting I could have finished a quick 5km DAM IT!!!

AM heading off to work for an hour or two later on this morning just freshen up place before people come home. Do a little watering and GET their veges and fruit, so they dont come home to nothing!!!

Sunbathed yesterday just for 20 mins a side AND will sunbathe today and SLEEP quite tired not sure why, oh well I will make the most of my last few days before work starts full on from Monday then I will have to be on the ball and get my sorry fat Arse out early!!!!!

UPDATED Walk done yay glad I went only did 3km as calf twinged and cramping nothing major just walked it out and didn't want to go any further I figure 3km better than nothing. I think I know why I was so DAM TIRED this morning, as you know I dont sleep well, AND it is overcast and cool and RAIN is coming HOW DO I KNOW THIS my sinus is clear and BEING ABLE TO BREATHE properly AFFORDS me a DECENT NIGHT SLEEP and the body goes into shutdown mode and tries to play catch up from many nights disturbed restless shit sleep I know this because I have had decades of fucked sleep because of sinus problems!!! BRING ON THE RAIN I say! Obviously I sleep way better in the winter months.

I must say I feel much better for being in the fresh air though.


Have a good day.

Ciao

1 comment: