Thursday, January 14, 2010

Amazing what.......

A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP WILL DO!!!!! I went to bed at 10.30pm and awoke 6.45am lay in reading then got up 7.30am, IT HELPED no one was up late IT HELPED that it was very cold here in the night, IT HELPED that I had a good long walk and was able to SLEEP SOUNDLY!

Yesterdays walk went along fine until last 2km I DONT DO muggy or hot and the last part was heinous!!! Also my right foot A BIT TWINGY rung ACC provider where I was going for my foot and I have run out of COVER, new price $69 PER VISIT!!! HOLY SMOKE I SAID if an old injury flares up and prevents me from doing normal activites LIKE I USED TOO before I injured my foot surely then it should be covered one WOULD THINK!!!

BUT thankfully overnight resting and a good sleep has helped immensely, SO have dug out my bandage that GRIPS the foot and ankle area just in case, I DID SOAK my foot in cold icy water after walk to reduce heat and swelling etc AND THAT HELPED TOO!!!

Today I am going in to LOOK for new walking sneakers I WANT ASICS GEL NIMBUS ones as I have these already(they have superior cushioning and believe me IT IS LIKE walking on clouds )AND I BLARDY BET no one will have the ones I want I can feel a BIG CITY TRIP coming along sooner than I WANT!!!

I forgot to say I started my ab work and through this week EVERY TIME I sneeze cough fart it hurts said ABS!!!! I havent dug out the Total Gym yet but at least it is in the lounge AND I WILL try and incorporate it in SOMEHOW next week!!! FARK at this rate I will have to get up at 5am!!!! (inserts Tui Ad Here).

Beautiful day here although friggin freezing!News last night said 6 degrees it is actually 4 degrees!!! I have washing on and I am off to shower and get into town early!!! to SPORT SHOE SHOP!!!

Have a great day in Paradise! (thanks Paul Henry for implanting that into my BRAIN!)

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Hey what date suited you in feb? Lyn can only do the 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was bloody freezing that morning, have a great weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete