Thursday, January 21, 2010

GLORIOUS RAIN..........

YAY we got rain probably only 2 hours worth BUT it was steady heavyish rain AND BLARDY LOVELY!!!!!!! Early this morning WHEN I WAS WALKING waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, got up at 6am out the door at 6.30am and walked in it did 8km and came home to a warm shower and thats it ....... and seriously didnt mind the RAIN on me for 1hr 40 mins!!! AT ALL


Have me famous meatballs and spag in crockpot for dinner we are having guests for dinner so have browned off extra large packet of mince with garlic onion mushrooms and basil black pepper of course and tomatoe paste stirred it added the large meatballs and voila INSTANT DINNER at 6pm, also having FRESH SWEETCORN yummmmmooooo. I am adding sour cream to the meat balls BUT AFTER I take out my share!! AND super scrummy garlic bread!

For pudding I am making my equally famous orange (fruit whole blended up) walnut and sultana muffins with orange juice and oil instead of milk and butter INGENIOUS then I can have pudding to!!!!!! that recipe is for caeliacs and lactose sufferers, you can substitute orange with any other fruits strawberries, berries etc no matter and they are yummy I made them once with tinned strawberries THEY WAS GOOOOOOOOOOD.

Well housework now so I have a nice clean house when guests arrive and OBVIOUSLY I have to do it before I head off to work!!! RIGHT on to it.


AND only went to the toilet ONCE yesterday AND I MUST SAY no dairy for 4 days HAS made a huge difference when I walked yesterday I DIDNT FEEL panicky and have a churning tummy etc HAD A COMFORTABLE walk and was surprised at how quickly things have changed !!! (AND still able to breathe normally AND Samuel has said I haven't snored for the last 4 nights!!!!!), thrilled.


Have a safe day.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment