Saturday, January 02, 2010

Watering done BUT NO WALK!!!

I got up at 6.15am got out the door by 6.45am and watering started 7am MADE the mistake of watching SKY 2 good programmes came on "The Perfect Day (the wedding)" and then "The Perfect Day (the funeral)", a really good watch couple get married WELL NOT MARRIED best man bride MESSY, lives entertwined etc group friends A BIG MESS!!!, then one year on a reunion of sorts at the funeral of the best man PARENTS house friends DISASTER MESSY A GOOD watch watering longer this morning 4 hours so that gardens and lawns get decent soaking!!!!

I am hot bothered and tired!!!! Funny that!

I didn't go walking and NOW WISH I HAD as it is HEATING UP AND VERY HOT!!!!! in fact I have a bit of a headache (am tired though) so tonight I will have to walk bugger it all!

Janene has text me twice once to say leaving Taihape and now to say she is in Turangi as I type and heading up THE TRAFFIC is not flash at all !!!!! TOWN DISGUSTING I was out the door at 6.45am and back through town at 12.30 noon and WHAT A MISH MOSH of cars!!!!!

Hope to a sunbathe when Janene goes WONT subject her too my TOGS!!! (lol) AND we are having a BBQ for dinner and then WALKING at ohhhhhhhhh 9pm probably once dinner well in truly settled! WILL aim for a 6km walk and get back in at 10pm might see how cool it gets!!!

Have a great day no matter what you are doing.

UPDATE managed to get SUNBATHING in before Janene got here IT was by all accounts a long trip an sooooo lovely to meet others, Jorga and Samuel played LEGO together for nearly an hour !!!

HAD a lovely dinner and WENT walking at 9.15pm for a 6km walk got home 10.15pm, today I have changed sheets and done 3 loads washing after Janene left (didnt want to subject her to MRS Samisi washing everywhere!!! ugh!) to get hung out tomorrow before we head off, my friend will pick it in for me aiming to leave at 6.30am!!!! 6.45am at the latest!!! AM taking walking gear to get at least 1 walk in IF NOT 2 walks!!!! but just 5 km walks WILL start 8km walks next week to shake it up a bit!(NOIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEE).

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Nice... all that walking, meeting Janene... washing, sunbathing... yadda yadda ... lol!

    ReplyDelete