Friday, January 15, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

Have had a huge day, up at 7am showered brekkie done then into town paid some bills, got some groceries went to work 9.30am until 2.30pm then GOT some salad stuff GOT HOME and into it HAD 12 people for dinner BBQ, we had sausages, schnitzel, homemade wedges, soy chicken wings, patties, 2 salads garlic bread and CHOCOLATE CAKE with jam peaches and cream I had a small piece of cake BUT ate too much dinner!!!!! WAS flippin nice though GUESTS were 40 mins late so that didnt help!!!!!!!!!!

Got a small sunbathe in IF ya can call shivering and overcast conditions sunbathing BUT whilst cake was cooking I just whipped out for 15 mins a side!!! (and to regather lists and thoughts before next jobs onslaught began!)

DID bathroom toilet kitchen this morning before I left home so it only left vacuuming dusting ironing, mopped floors did windowsills and edges, then cut up all the salad stuff before guests finally arrived ALL THE FOOD was cooked and ready to go AT 7pm !!!! Washed all sheets and changed beds too SAMUEL HELPED in fact he did 75% of the stuff as after I had already done ALL OF THE ABOVE at my other job I WAS FAIR KNACKERED! I had hung out washing super early and got it dry then did more washing and got that DRY and ALL IRONED TOO!!!! I did washing ironing and salad stuff he did the rest!!!

VERY NICE and now very TIRED am off to bed and up early for a KILLER WALK 12km - 14km I will see how I feel and what time I wake up!!! but definately 12km!

Hope everyone had a good day!!!

I am out for dinner tomorrow night and the next night (just at my neighbours a big shared dinner both nights ) AND I HAVE NO JOBS TO DO FOR TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!! OMG YAY!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Holy hell woman, you make me feel positively lazy! When do you relax?

    ReplyDelete