Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A stunning day BUT BLACKNESS threatens!

Awoke to a BEAUTIFULDAY but boy there are some MEAN AS black clouds on the fringe and WHEN IT RAINS it will be a doozy!!! WAS BLIMMIN FREEZING THIS MORNING!!!

Up early into town to get my sons warts burnt off (a follow up appointment), so they have a good chance of being healed before COLLEGE starts!

A mediocre shop of groceries and home again OUT sunbathing nicely and TXT comes thru WORK earlier than normal AND OFF I HEAD!!! in my togs and lava lava and ALL as I text them you need me urgently YOU get me how I ARRIVE!!!! (noice) I was sunbathing at the time!

Started 11am instead of 2pm and worked until 5.30pm!

Dont have to start until 2pm TOMORROW believe it when I see it!!!!

So I WILL GET up super early tomorrow AT 5.30am and get my 12km walk out of the way SO IF I GET called in early I am ready!!!!! if up at 5.30am should at least be out the door by6.30am (have to wait for the toilet you see!) or I may just WEAR my laden up BUMBAG with spare clothes and pants and plastic bags and BRAVE IT PROBLEM BEING when it turns to custard IT TURNS TO CUSTARD! and on that basis BE DONE AND DUSTED by 8.30am! or 9am at the latest.

Have seen some gorgeous xmas gifts and birthday pressies FOR people already and AM determined to be miss organised AGAIN this year! will pick them up on saturday sunday or next monday.

Well better get to bed IF I AM going to be up EARLY!

Hope everyone had a lovely day too.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment