Thursday, January 07, 2010

Overcast perfect....

Didnt walk yesterday morning BUT squeezed in quick 3km and thats it oh went into town HOLY the traffic and people not cutey cutey!!!!

The dinner I made was beautiful meatballs and spaghetti, tonight we are having a BBQ steak and salad and new potatoes yum!

I am off out the door for a 8km walk so that should be nice my alarm went off at 6am I went back to sleep IT IS after all the holidays!!! and I havent really had any lie ins BECAUSE of A: walking B: watering C: travelling around!

I got all my washing dry folded and ironed yesterday so TODAY have NOTHING to do no housework no watering, YAY.........

Got the most delicious white flesh nectarines peaches and some plums yesterday AND BUTTER BEANS which I havent seen for years AND I LOVED those as a child.

What ever you are doing have a great day.

UPDATE walked 8.6km in 1hr 21mins so all good AND that included a TOILET stop at the 6km MARK TODAY I WALKED with my larger kathmandu bumbag which had spare pants, knickers, plastic bag flannel and soap!!!! which sits comfortably in the small of your back OR HIP SHELF!!! and a smaller drink bag hangs around me front A polar fleece tied around hips and middle and a HAT AND it was overcast all the way PERFECT. (will take a photo maybe of all the paraphenalia).

GOT home breakfast at 9.30am showered moisturized (I am using heel balm gold at the moment GREAT STUFF) and relaxing, going to have rice cakes and salad hummus cottage cheese tomatoe red onion and lettuce at 1pm for lunch and some fruit SO yeah VERY GOOD DAY!!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment