Sunday, December 13, 2009

ARRIVED....

Me baby arrived 9.35pm Friday night and in the drizzle THE WEATHER all week was brilliant the SWAM, fished, dived, snorkelled,abseiled, tramped AND HAD A BALL!!!!! From the swimming in the lagoon with PLANKTON at night that GLOWED flourescent!!! when they moved or splashed the water around them GLOWED to the fresh oysters eaten straight from the water to the FRESH tarakihi and snapper they had for brekkie(lucky barstads!) to the marine life and he WENT into Mansion House for the tour and LOVED the history and the house nad the furniture etc!!!!

We unpacked bags put first of 2 loads of washing on and yakked HE started with Monday and yakked through to FRIDAY!!!!! blow by blow it was so nice to have him home!!!

I went to work early on Friday after a big walk so I could A: SUNBATHE and then I went to the MOVIES YES I went to the movies to see Julie and Julia IT WAS AMAZING I totally got lost in the movie and thoroughly enjoyed it!!! came home DID monster housework SO SAMUEL didn't have to do anything, then I waited for him to arrive.I stayed up late and hung out his togs and rash tops and light CLOTHES so they would dry overnight etc and I got 2 clotheshorses of stuff dry that way AND hung out the towels later in the day on saturday when it fined up and the sheets (washed those) and bedding he took on camp aired out those and the pillows etc and BLANKET.

Saturday I went for a longish walk 6km thats long for me at the moment then I hung out the rest of the washing and WRAPPED the teachers pressies and did some reading SAMUEL stayed in PJ's all day rather tired!!!! Lost his voice too!!!! Then I ironed all the stuff I had washed then realised I had missed the timeline for My sisters keeper movie and was rightly pissed off.Did a nice savoury macaroni cheese for dinner with garlic bread.

Sunday hugely fine went for another walk YAY SO did all the sheets (except samuels of course), then I SUNBATHED for 40 MINS SIDE and read a book had a snooze hung out more washing AND THEN I rushed off to the movies AND I THOROUGHLY enjoyed My Sisters Keeper it was intense and sad and then got organised and HAD a BBQ dinner!!! Next door neighbours son's birthday so we all ate together!!! END OF day and weekend VERY NICE!!!!

HAVE done 75% of my jobs for next week already so BY END MONDAY will have done all my jobs for the week SO I CAN be stress free a little longer. HAVE a BBQ to go too on Thursday night OUR language students school host a HOST family dinner and treat there homestay parents etc!!! NICE Have a shared lunch at school with ne of the classes I help in so that will be nice TOO!!!

Have a nice week everyone

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Glad you son had a blast at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am all settled in apart from the 100 boxes in the garage. Glad Samuel had an awesome time at camp :-)

    ReplyDelete