Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yay Christmas Eve one more sleep....

Up at 6am this morning went for an hour walk then drove my friends car back home from town got into my car and went into woolworths to GET BLOODY Cranberry Jelly I had forgotten and home again BY............................................. 7.40am!!!!!!!!!!

And yes I DID WET the BED!!! lol

I walked 6.1km in 60 mins SO AM ABSOLUTELY WRAPT with that.

I THEN DID my best friend (my neighbour) a VERY GOOD TURN I cleaned her fridge TOTALLY OUT and wiped and scrubbed it and THEN CLEANED her PANTRY totally top to bottom and shelves and WIPED EVERY FRIGGIN jar and container 4 HOURS!!! (last time I had time off I CLEANED HER OVEN) she is 57 and works FULLTIME is a widow and finds IT VERY tough emotionally financially etc and RUNNING a house by herself is time consuming and hard for one person she has to do ALL the things like mow lawns, gardens, house maintainence etc housework IT IS HARDER FOR ONE I reckon etc, some weeks she works 50 + hours TOO BLARDY MUCH for someone her age I TELL YA!! Ohh Samuel helped me out too HE mowed the lawns for her just the edges (all other lawn area was so short it didnt need mowing) and weeded the edges for her, HE then helped me with the PANTRY he is such a GOOD SON LONG may it LAST!!!!

Finished 12.30 so had lunch and PUT 2 loads washing on SHEETS (I AM FAST running out of jobs!!!!!) then SETTLED in for some sunbaking !!!! BLARDY FANTASTIC OFFICIALLY FOLKS I AM ON HOLIDAY I have NO MORE JOBS LEFT TO DO AT ALL!!!! I KNOW just quietly I am not going to cope with sitting and reading and sunbathing etc.... OHHHHHHH and walking first thing in the morning BECAUSE any other time is just TOO DAMN HOT!!!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow with family friends and celebrate long into the night with festive food and whatever tipple takes ya fancy!!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and have an awesome day tomorrow and hopefully you will not be doing any housework lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. O M G you must come a visit me! My bloody fridge is a disgrace.... and I have NO EXCUSE...I do not work outside the home. I am a lazy tart! I hate cleaning fridges and stoves. O Gawd I feel so guilty sometimes... then I remember all those bloody kids I have had to raise... and still am.... and think... nah I deserve a break!
    Might add I used to work as a Teacher Aide when I got Mike off to school... AND worked at nightschool teaching Pottery to Adults... so maybe I'm not such a lazy tart???
    So how about it? me fridge? me stove? *sigh*... just joking mate.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS... I hope you and your family have a wonderful day tomorrow and SANTA has been nice to your darn NICE boy!!!
    Maybe he WON'T morph into the teenager from hell!

    ReplyDelete