Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Movies YAY...........

I was up at 6.05am toilet (TOM), 12 days late last month it was 11 DAYS EARLY!! WTF anyhoo I went walking 6.9km 68 mins YAY last 1 km legs a bit sore nothing drastic! left at 6.40am got home 7.48!! really hot last 20mins BUT I HAVE to wait to go to the toilet AND ITS A DARN PAIN IN THE ASS! 40 mins jacking around waiting I could complete 4km in that time god dam it!!!

SUNNY and WINDY as here so YAY 3 loads washing on and hung out to dry I am getting dressed and heading into the movies in 5 mins MOVIE starts 10.05am BUT I will have traffic to contend with and a park to find and then YOU GET the picture!

I am seeing the movie "The Lovely Bones", tomorrow I might see Time Travellers Wife AND on the weekend I might see Where The Wild Things Are....YAY!! boys went and saw Sherlock Holmes yesterday THEY LOOOVVVEEEED it walked in and walked back BECAUSE I SAID traffic too darn horrendous to contend with I was already in town so there ya have it.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell me anything about that movie! I want to go see it!

    ReplyDelete