Wednesday, March 24, 2010

End of yesterday.........

Was a washout I worked and then decided to go out for some escapism (for me thats the movies) saw Maos Last Dancer, was a really nice movie but arrived home A: tired B: quite emotional whether thats what movie or combination of tired and sad parts of movie not sure had A ROUGH SLEEP and should be walking BUT I AM awaiting a friend who is taking me out for breakfast NOW I WISH I had gone walking (although it is FREEZING!!), and I wish I had eaten at 6am CAUSE I AM NOW STARVING, and feeling more starving by the second!!! Maybe I should walk so it takes my mind OFF FOOD!!!

We have cloud cover and because of rain yesterday it has caused a COOLING effect it is COLDER NOW than at 6.30am this morning I have just put long sleeve top on with short sleeve top over that and A CARDIGAN I started the morning in a short sleeve t shirt!

I AM COLD because I am tired!!! Thats a given, I WILL HAVE poached eggs for BREAKFAST to protein load AS I CAN feel a crap day coming on otherwise!! I should have turned my electric blanket on last night CAUSE I was cold in bed too!! OH well we live and learn I suppose.

I am going to put my walking gear on and try and do some walking BUT sure as eggs the text IM awaiting will come and that will be that, I should have said I am walking first thing how about 9.30am!!! I do hate waiting for people, he said I have some things to do in the morning then we will have breakfast!!! WELL WHEN cause its fast becoming my MORNING TEA time!!!! lol

GAWD at this rate I will be having a FULL COOKED BREAKFAST christ you dont realise how hungry you are until THE next morning I had dinner at around 6pm last night and have not eaten since (Tuesday for me is Burrito night!) and considering I make my ONE burrito with lettuce leaves as the wrapI havent had carbs since yesterday mid morning!!! I should stop talking about food CAUSE I am making myself worse, off to have DRINK OF WATER!!!!!! (WHOOP WHOOP)...

***UPDATE***

Have eaten one piece of toast with marmite and cherry tomatoes and black pepper I feel a little better SUN is desperately trying to break through IT IS TRULY FREEZING I am not walking I am COLD!

My goal today is too make it too dinnertime without a NANA NAP!!!

Hope it is warmer where ever you are.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment