Wednesday, March 24, 2010

FOOTNOTE about pissy DOG!

I forgot to say I rang the council, they rang me back this morning APPEARS this dog has other indiscretions, he has chased and bitten the postie, rushed a young girl (girl was on road biking learning to ride out with DAD) causing her to crash and fall and injure her hand and knee, RUSHED a mother with pram trying to bite the wheels, IT IS its 4th indiscretion in a month THE OWNERS defence the DOG IS OLD and grumpy well GUESS WHAT SHOOT the fucker (well humanely put down I guess in PC terms for others who need PC reassurance) BEFORE it seriously harms someone OTHER than an adult!!!

NEXT footnote I HAVE NOT HAD BREAKFAST AND I AM NOW PISSY myself!!!!! I have just made myself tuna and pasta BECAUSE I seriously need food, NOW I remember what used to annoy me about this particular male friend, this is how it started.

LAST night I get a text RING ME tonight at 9.30pm at night I of course was at movies, THIS person knew he was in Taupo for a few days and SAYS" oh well YOUR loss on coming out to dinner had you answered we could have all gone out once again you miss out" MY RESPONSE "Get stuffed, you knew you were coming RING ahead and at least forewarn us, I dont generally drop things for other people YOUR no different, however I DO HAVE an organised TIMELINE for my week I could SQUEEZE you in say next week" (I only speak to him in those endearing terms!) BUT in the person to person call he then says no worries AFTER I have finished in the morning WE WILL have breakfast MY DEFINITON of breakfast is any time from 7am - 9.45am!! then it becomes morning tea until 11am THEN IT IS LUNCHTIME from 11.30am until 1pm NOW SO I didnt walk WHICH in hindsight I should have (it is NOW PISSING DOWN with torrential rain! and FREEZING COLD) I am still frozen although NOW headachy from lack of protein and carbs!!! A little better from just having eaten though. I start work in just over an hour and will no doubt get a call or text later (or not as the case normally is with this particular friend, I do use that word loosely here) I always tell him how in the hell you have a successful business is beyond me, he just roars with laughter (we are the same antagonistic personality and banter off each other almost like brother and sister banter makes for VERY heated discussions at times!) He also knows I will tell him is time management sucks the big kumara.

I am now making a peppermint tea TO relieve my headache!

Please be warm tomorrow!

I am walking a 15 km tomorrow DONT care if his lordship is WRITING A CHEQUE for a million dollars HE CAN jolly well wait!

Whilst a charmer he is not, being on time is not one of his greater points, MIND YOU with all the moaning I am doing today I AM SURE as hell not much of a breakfast date or a lunch date person at the moment I WOULDNT want to take me OUT EITHER!!!! AND I look like an eskimo WRAPPED UP too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a rant! Well done.
    Dog needs to be shot.
    Man needs to be shot.
    You need food.
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you got your walk in and feeling perkier..... :-)

    ReplyDelete