Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GOOD GOD some women!!!

DO that at a beauty parlour IT TOOK 3 hours nearly inbetween drinking WELL her drinking me drinking bubbles and orange (Cause I had forgotten school had half day today) must REMEMBER to A: pick up SON, I had A COOKED BREKKIE delivered to BEAUTY therapists to help soak up the bubbles (I only had 2 glasses) my friend and the therapist we all shared THERAPIST only had half a glass.

Appointment was at 8.30am and went until 11am WAS VERY VERY NICE, the therapist knows us well and was lovely it always is warm in there and smells nice and YA sort of nod off I suppose (maybe that was the bubbles).... I am suitably relaxed and warm oh and my hands and feet feel nice MY face is all glowing so IT was lovely.


I didn't hear from Jason as such, I text him at like lunchtime Monday just to say "I hope you arrived safely , as I didnt hear from you, I know you were busy busy Sunday, hope you had a great sleep!" I get back "Sorry YEP arrived, and yip good sleep!!! Funny, he will be busy this week sorting change of Doctors and re registering into mental health system up there and WINZ etc all those things, so NO doubt I wont hear anything until weekend, EVEN funnier I havent heard from his sister in law (my suppossed friend WE KNEW each other LONG LONG before the Allen boys were EVER on the scene!) Oh well I know everyone has busy lives including me.


As always Tuesday is CROCKPOT DAY with meatballs (I am working late) and my neighbour (my friend) is watching Samuel until I get home( because of course now there is NO Jason here so ONLY 2 more weeks of late work !) YAY thank goodness.

Year 9 Term one performance reports came out and Samuel got 23 Excellent and 3 satisfactory (graphics which he isnt fussed on, PE which his Asthma impinges on, and COOKING (and all in the attitude column!) of all things!) HE WAS PISSED about the cooking one, BUT THRILLED with all other areas AND the Principal writes lovely comments so I am very pleased with his progress into college LIFE!!!PLEASE LONG MAY THAT CONTINUE!!! SO FAR son is doing Monday Karate, Tuesday Rugby Wed am DEBATING 7.30am then Wed arvo Badminton Thursday arvo Rugby and Friday Swimming HE IS LOOKING forward to Easter and school holidays!!!!! HE CERTAINLY deserves a break! Thursday is normally Karate but WHEN a grading is close or Takahashi is here he will opt back to Thurs karate trainings AS agreed to by the Rugby coach.

Today is murky and overcast, a humidish wind and THE RAIN well its hanging off at the moment.

Have just set my alarm on phone to JOG my memory to GET MY SON I sooooooooooo know I am going to forget!!!

Hope everyone is staying warm. WILL we MAKE IT TO END OF MARCH without heater!!!!!!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Is J over there for good???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo to the beauty parlour visit, hope you did remember to pick us S...
    It has rained here most of the day, but it's not cold.

    ReplyDelete