Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hurry up Daylight savings........

IT is blardy DARK and cold now when I am walking AND I DONT LIKE IT!!!!!

Only another 8km I am getting in extra JUST in case of rain because I am determined NOT too get wet and cold and miserable AT the beginning of the season!!! (Autumn/Winter).

Forgot vital ingredients for spag meatballs so into town straight after walk WHILST grocery shopping SUCH cheap meat and bargins I decided TO SHOP today instead of tomorrow PROBABLY WISE CHOICE, got home whacked crockpot on high CAUSE normally its on at like 7am didnt get it on until 11am!!!! LAST late Tuesday night YAY Ia m a bit over late nights if YA HADN'T guessed!!!

Apart from that had yummy ham and egg lettuce burritos with tomatoe and carrot and NOW heading into shower BEFORE work starts have teacher Aide work tomorrow so that was another reason for a double up of walking ......... and groceries so in hindsight I have saved myself less stress alround..

My neighbour NEARLY lit her fire 2 nights ago and last night I TELL ya we will be lucky to make it thru the next 7 days without the fire I reckon!!!!!

Hope yall doing something nice today.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for daylight saving to stop too! This weekend .... yaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with me blardy socks? They are black, they match me dress!
    And I have ugg boots, but it's not quite cold enough for them YET... and they are brown... so don't match me dress!
    Smart arse! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete