Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Walk done and A VERY quick walk almost...

a HALF GEISHA run!!! Was DARK though to start with sheesh.

Now into shower and grocery shopping before work which is up and down as young fella still off school and appointments abound for parents SO I AM IT, a disjointed day is just what I dont need!

Darn it all, bit cooler this morning NOT frost cold but overcastish, yesterday cold morning and STINKIN hot day, gawd ya can't win at the moment.

Have a moderate start to my day then it gets crazy WORKING quite late until 9pm so its another long day.

PERHAPS in Whanganui on the weekend instead of walking I will rest and snooze inbetween watching training!

Right onward! Have a good day.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. YOu do long days mate!
    I see you are using the new spelling of Wanganui.... my second daughter was born in Wanganui. I ain't changing the spelling.

    ReplyDelete