Saturday, March 20, 2010

A SUPER LONG WEEK

I have made it through to TODAY BUT ONLY JUST thats a bonus in my book, I have walked 10km TUES 15km WED 10km THURS 10km TO walk out some stress (one of those walks was at 8pm at night didnt get in until 9.45pm!!!)

I have cleared out a LARGE ROOM filled with (disorganised chaos) Jason's room where he stays YOU COULD NOT see any inch of floor OR BED or DRAWS it was truly heinous! EVERY surface was stacked high and ONE LARGE rubbish BAG went out, 22 BANANA BOXES of STACKED STUFF (just random things in it!) some boxes only HALF FULL!


TOOK 2 days to tidy and sort, I HELPED clear out AN ENTIRE med sized shed FULL OF CAR PARTS and motors and panels and bonnets, 3 trips to the DUMP later down to ONE TRAILOR LOAD that he listed on TRADEME and SOLD the same day (people have just picked it up!)..

I HELPED clear out AN ENTIRE WORK VAN packed to the hilt WITH tools and shyte that Jason hoards collects and WONT THROW away!! IT has taken us until TODAY to get on top of everything, I have worked EVERYDAY and even did 4 hours extra in between all of THAT!!! I have washed all his clothes AS THE PILES of clean and DIRTY was together SHIT I HATE THAT!!!!! BUT its done I have washed all his bedding and aired it so that his mother DOESNT COMPLAIN!!!! (although she has already SAID "why do we have to have him at our place" SHE is another I COULD QUITE happily PUNCH in the HEAD!!!

Jason has TRULY worked hard all week he vaccummed his place EDGES AND SKIRTINGS and dusted even (well brush attachment on vaccuum!(sp) ). He likes lists and crosses off what he does and NEEDS to be kept busy!

He is doing ok BUT its the wounded puppy dog looks and LOST puppy dog looks and THEN the animal caught in the HEADLIGHT LOOKS I cant handle (tugs at my heart strings) and the reassurance looks I get that I cant help with that DO MY HEAD IN, I have cried a few nights (one when I was walking) HEAVEN help anyone who came across me!

I have aching everything shoulders back arms FROM LIFTING and sorting and STRESS no doubt, I made sure I kept on top of all my own STUFF (housework and household) SO I WOULDN'T lose it completely, I AM TRULY POOPED today and didnt sleep in as WE had a CAR BOOT SALE school fundraiser up at 6.50am and there at 7.30am started 8am..........


Tonight for dinner I have crumbed chicken and roast VEGES I NEED COMFORT FOOD and I am having a spa AT MY FRIENDS (next door neighbour!) and watching RUGBY my favourite pastimes!

I have eaten REALLY well all week and even one DAY DIDNT EAT AT ALL (not good I know BUT boy I thought I would HURL at any portion of food that crossed my lips I DRANK WATER ALL DAY though!)

I am trying to stay cheery and upbeat BUT I KNOW I am emotional and I have been sick in the stomach for 2 days now like churny sick just like a few months ago or last month I cant remember (wake this morning AND HAVE my period so thats 2 cycles 16 days apart then this one was 39 days apart!! I am keeping track!)

I am going to lay in the sun this afternoon managed 2 days sunbathing as well inbetween everything going on, and I very well may read!!!!

I hope to have happier days ahead!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment