Sunday, March 14, 2010

SLEEP glorious SLEEP

I slept soundly from 10pm until 7.30am and lay in until 8.15am SO thats good for me, I have had me easter buns and yoghurt and cereal, WAITING for air temperature TO RAISEohhhhhhh about 20 DEGREES so I can lounge in the sun!!!!!!!!!!

Not as cold this morning BUT definately chilly nipply!

I need to clarify more on yesterday, THE DOG was bearing its teeth and snarling viciously in my opinion like hard out and I was VERY CONCERNED not frightened and when it lunged IF I HADNT kicked it IT WOULD HAVE got my lower leg NOW I DONT give a rats arse about PC bullshit IF A dog is going in for the "kill" then I have have EVERY REASON to defend myself and IF that involves exerting extreme force I WILL, I dont give a toss if its someones PET or domestic animal, I am not about to have my leg ripped open or BADLY bitten because its a SUPPOSEDLY nice dog (breed) TOO BAD!

And if I got fined I don't care either, so I will ring Dog Control on Monday and see what happens owners of dogs will always say Oh but there so friendly and THEY never do that, they are normally so well behaved WELL theres always a first time and I AINT gonna be it! KEEP your dogs under control and supervise, THATS dog owners responsibilities and job if they can't DONT have a dog simple!

We are currently watching a movie, then I am waiting for WARM air to lay in the sun in, AND I will read out there too! APART from that I have nothing else doing BLISS! Will probably go for a swim IF it ever heats up!! We are having homemade crumbed chicken drumsticks stirfry veges (cauli broc carrot onion beans cabbage courgette parsley to garnish) and homemade chunky dry roast potatoes for dinner I am going to make some savoury scones for lunch sweetcorn ham and cheese like a scroll type scone?. AND I might drag the BBQ out for I feel we need to have some more BBQ's as very soon IT WONT BE BBQ weather!!!!!!!

Have a super sunday whatever you are doing.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about the dog.
    Have a lovely day.
    Your dinner sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete