Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday down and its WINDY AS HELL.........

Yip worked all day cleaning at my FRIDAY JOB and had 20 mins breather before swimming and I stayed in CAR, and had a nana nap!!!! worked brilliantly 40 mins of kip and I was alright, I am however yawning as I type this AND heading towards me bed SOON after I finish this post.

Had lovely cottage pie with mashed potatoe on top and NO CHEESE on my 1/5 of pie!! with Tomato and onion crusty bread (the others had that!), a chocolate log with sliced peaches and cream (none for me!) it was REALLY NICE and welcome as tonight is blustery and cold and bllllluuurrrrkkkkkkkk..

Tomorrow some Easy Peasy walking just 10km and some EASY PEASY shrub trimming with AN ELECTRIC hedge trimmer WOOOOOO HOOOOOO I am so looking forward to that! and thats it I have washing done ONLY 1 load and it will go out tomorrow I HAVE NO IRONING nad we are having A BBQ toomorrow night and thats IT!!

Hope everyone has a good weekend .

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment