Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A leisurely walk....

I managed a walk this morning just 5km and it was nice just to stretch legs out a bit tight up top but ok!!, NO SUNBATHING yesterday but got osme sunbathing in today! I went to my friends yesterday and helped them clean 2 x people 2.5hr ONE ROOM head down arse up and WE shifted a huge amount and tidied and vaccuumed and WELL ITS DONE thank god!

Samuel has had some more exciting news he made Captain debating team (at school) he was thrilled, and was voted Student Councillor for Year 9 students along with another boy and 2 other girls SO thats out of 193 students! COOL.....

Am heading off to work soon and will walk again tomorrow I walked into town this morning my friend picked me up when I got there and we had coffee! (I have trim Soy latte DECAF!!!) and its nice I always had trim decaf, NOW just soy. AND she remarked since I have stopped the whole dairy thing I DONT need to go to the toilet WHEN WE are in TOWN, we would always manage to get ONE JOB done and I WOULD be like OH I need to go to the toilet! I lasted from 7.30am this morning until 1pm before I needed to go (thats including no 1's as well!) AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT KNOW WHY I didnt look into it before OH well!

Hope everyone is doing something nice.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you are on top of the loo problem.
    Yaaa for Samuel!!!

    ReplyDelete