Friday, March 05, 2010

Have survived to the end of the WEEK

BUT ONLY just!!!!!!

Finished my work I did 17 hours in first 2 days this week alone!!!!!! I only normally work 25hrs ish! finished up week of 35hrs! NOT cutey...

I have washed all the sheets and there out drying as I type! I am currently wanting to throw some lunch down TO the ABYSS of my tummy!

I AM SUNBATHING!
I HAVE TO PACK!
I HAVE TO GET TO SCHOOL to get child TO SWIMMING!!!!
WE HAVE TO brave traffic which is TRULY HEINOUS! I HAVE however made the beds thats a start and done the kitchen and bathroom etc, left to do is pack and sunbathe NOT too stressful! and then vaccum I HATE coming home to a messy house! AND IT WILL BE a very long weekend.

FINDING somewhere to STAY IS BECOMING A STRESS though!, oh well WE WILL just wing it and HOPE like hell we find somewhere! Lol I could easily sleep in the car BUT Samuel needs leg room and will need a DECENT SLEEP, I DONT HAVE DIRECTIONS to DOJO YET!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TIME it starts!!!!!!!!! (sometimes the geriatric of a SENSEI is A: forgetful B: SENILE sheesh.... ALL I know we need to be on the ROAD at 5am AT THE LATEST! OUR sensei hadn't been able to contact the SENIOR member of the Whanganui dojo to see if WE can stay there SO I am winging IT !!!!!

COULD be an interesting weekend!

***** UPDATED*****

Directions delivered ok, starts 10.30am BECAUSE Wellington and Auckland members coming too SAT finishes 2.30pm so thats 4 hours training then Sunday 9am until 12 noon SO thats not bad BUT its intensive HARD YAKKA, better find a place to stay BECAUSE Whanganui has relay for life ON that weekend AT THE SCHOOL where the Karate is being held !!!!!!! NOOOOIIIIIIICCCCCEEEE...... I had better find somewhere or IT could be interesting! to say the least.

Got a walk in yesterday and AM walking tonight after dinner and WHEN IT COOLS down! I am doing a 10km walk tonight, as I arent doing any down in Whanganui!

RIGHT ohhhhhh another job PAINT MY TOENAILS RED thats first then make some LUNCH!! then sunbathe then pack then school then rest of housework!!! WE are having Tacos for dinenr and Samuel is having STUFFED potatoes to BULK up carbs! and pasta on the side HE was feeling good last night so THATS a bounus all the protein cookies and the fluid replacement drinks must be working!

Everyone have a glorious weekend.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment