Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday down and where did it go too!

I have worked all day 3 loads washing to start with CLEANING an entire van and car out OF BUILDERS tools and materials and boxes and PARAPHENALIA (what a shyte of a job that was), worked this morning and then back again this afternoon I AM OFFICIALLY knackered and I have a 7hr day of work tomorrow THANK GOD I washed all our sheets today and did some housework (not much though!)...

I am truly wiped out walking again early this morning probably didn't help either although only a 5km walk, TOMORROW after work I have swimming lessons(son), then home james and FEET UP I PROMISE!!!!!

Will walk again Saturday a much longer walk probably push out a 10km and see how it feels and how I HOLD UP!

REST DAY SUNDAY I SWEAR!

Ciao

1 comment: