Sunday, March 28, 2010

Just a plodder...

Only walked 8km this morning was nice though I HAVE NO JOBS TODAY no LISTS and nadda happening WHAT A FIRST for me eh!

Sunny again and I am going to sunbathe again, lounge around and generally do sweet fanny annie.

Have roast chicken for diner sorted (veges all peeled) green veges all cut I do a platter of everything and just blast it in the microwave with parsley margarine and black pepper for 4 - 6 mins and voila green vege medley done.

I could be gardening I could be doing housework BUT I AREN'T going to ... I have no inclination to do that today for some reason (Friday I did the sheets and change bed thing so I am caught up with washing and ironing etc).

With Easter just looming I will do some gardening over Easter and mow lawns maybe tues/wed and DO our grocery shopping WED so we don't have to venture into TOWN!!!! (I hate Taupo at long weekends and EASTER) it is bedlam WHAT I do love is just mooching in town knowing I don't have to do SPECIFIC jobs in town with the THOUSANDS of others, I can even WALK into town and get picked up as everyone will be here for the racing and I will have people around to at the very least pick me up should I need to.

WE are all looking forward to Easter and the break in ROUTINES will be nice AND the fact school holidays are then starting it is even better YAY no getting up early no rushing no RUNNING around to rugby/badminton/swimming (karate however goes all year round and the only days off is xmas and easter!!).

Samuel rugby coach is organising practices for holidays so that should be interesting ..... hope it all fits in with our plans and my work etc, sure it will. Oh and NO MORE LATE night working YAY!!!!!! Thats even blardy better.

Have a nice day.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a nice day. I don't envy you living in Taupo on holiday weekends!

    ReplyDelete