Friday, March 05, 2010

KIDS ya just gotta love them!!!!!!

Sunbathe done PACKING done housework DONE, mowed lawns even, DINNER sorted!!!! DID SOME IRONING, put more washing on its 9pm SON informs me HE IS LOW ON VENTOLIN !!!!!!!!!!

AND IM LIKE WTF!!!! we are leaving 6am in the morning to meet with someone in Turangi whom is gonna drive us over the PARAS as they are heading down too so we are following them, AND WHERE AM I GONNA GET spare ventolin !!!!!!!!!

Asthmatics and heart patients CAN GET emergency supplies at other pharmacies BUT BOY IT IS HARD!!!!!!!!! I may not yet be able to source any WE HAVE HIS nebuliser and the Asthilan nebules BUT geez LOUISE that farks me off at TIMES!!!!!!

IM not the one whom takes it and YET IM MEANT TO FARKIN know when it is running out!!!!!

HE my son has done this once before AND BOY DID I TELL HIM OFF about it, I DIDNT THIS TIME because I DONT want to send him too bed upset and ME YELLING because I cant do anything about it now!!!!!!!!!

See yall on the Sunday....

OHHHHHHH and resorted to googling motels hotels and backpackers THE ANNIDON first on list RUNG THEM and VOILA we have secured somewhere to stay!!! THANKS Janene for thinking of us MOST APPRECIATED! BUT I had rung 6 others RANDOMLY before giving up and thinking WELL I WILL just wing it!!!!

The Auckland and Wellington Karate members got billeted out as they travel the furtherest, and OUR sensei was meant to ring up for us he tried two nights through the week and couldnt get the people so we missed out never mind at least he tried!!!!

SHIT at this rate I MAY JUST DRINK!!!!!!!! whilst IM DOWN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHH and seen as the WALK FOR LIFE RELAY is down there I am gonna walk my 12km down there with all the other mad people!!!!!!! I have packed my walking gear and shoes and HAT and walking belt etc!!!!! WILL post back how I did!

Ciao

3 comments:

  1. You will be on your merry way now but have a great night :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, wish I knew you needed ventolin. I have it and can get it. Have three spare if you ever need one. I know they have expiry dates, but the three here have quite a lot of life left in them yet. (I have them because I'm allergic to dust and have had to drive to hospitals all over the country when away on holiday and an 'attack hits'. (funny now to look back as I hardly ever have a problem at home, but have been to Asburton hospital, Greymouth hospital, Middlemore hopsital, Rotorua hospital and Thames hospital, lol) so am suppose to have one for travel, one at home and one at the bach. ( which I do have) but then thought I had lost them so got replacements and the 'originals turned up'.

    Have spare if you ever need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you tracked down some ventolin! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete