Sunday, March 07, 2010

Whoop Whoop...........

Samuel got to go up a DAN and was thrilled by that BUT the boy whose place might have been available has been cleared to stay in NZ TEAM so is competing!! IT was nice away and GOOD for Samuel to go hard out and he enjoyed it SO THATS ALL that matters!!!

A LONG weekend driving sitting on me BUM!!!!!!! and at the Karate VENUE...

OH AND WALKING ME SLATS OFF Whanganui had the Relay for Life walkers down there ( for cancer supporters and survivors!), I JOINED IN!!!!!!!!


I WALKED 21.2km in 3hr 40mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP I started at 1pm and finished at 4.40pm WHILST the karate guys were training I was walking me little buns off !( AND IT WAS FARKN HOT AS!) they started at 1pm and finished 5pm (warm up and warm down included!) so it was perfect ONE of the other mothers from Taupo was LIKE GOOD GOD woman thats committment for ya!

Journey down 2hrs 45 mins (had to negotiate TOWN TRAFFIC for IRONMAN START!!!!!!), arrived 9.15am SO WELL ahead of time BUT GOOD as we rested stretched and had time to regather thoughts etc. (managed to get ventolin OFF another person down there!) LYNISE yes I would love to take you up on that offer (but WOULD it be POSTABLE?), oh well lets see. Because he has spares at SCHOOL permanently and like you should have spares at A: where I work etc and car, I REMEMBERED I had loaned out 2 ventolin 1 each on different occassions to a girlfriend of mine and REMINDED her they needed replacing!
Yesterday morning they went from 10am until 12 noon then had a break and did the 1pm to 5pm slot and by the time we had stopped at supermarket to get HOT CHOOK (half) I also got chippies for RUGBY sat night, diet coke and TIP TOP thick easter TOAST yummmmmmmmmm!!!

For dinner I made pasta and chicken with tom basil onion mushrooms pepper etc AND WE LOVED THE place we stayed at WAS DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS Whanganui PAK n SAVE has to have the CHEAPEST GROCERIES IN NZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! literally they were DIRT CHEAP I had already done a huge shop before I had left HAD I KNOWN I would have waited!!!!

After dinner we watched crusaders blues, then had a spa then HIT THE SACK we were BOTH MUNTED!!!!! my son rubbed cream into my tired legs and feet.

Up early 7am (on a sunday waaaa) had muesli for brekkie and then that divine toast, karate started 9am and finished 11.30am I HAD lunch with an old friend of mine and we headed home at 1pm WE HAVE unpacked I have washing on and BOY IT IS HOT, I am over driving and sitting and CANT wait for NAE NAE'S time!!!!!!!!

Having a BBQ for dinner ALL food is being cooked on it!!! (potatoe chunks and chicken nibbles and legs!)

WELL FOLKS I AM OFF to relax and have a Raspberry vodka RTD!!!!! (ps. I didnt drink down there!)

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your son on going up a Dan!
    And to you for your awesome walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both of you... Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete