Saturday, March 13, 2010

HOLY HELL

After last nights wind WE AWOKE to A HUGE FROST and COLD AS CLANGERS! AND me the stupid ninny is out in it walking I thought I would comfortably do 7km and push on to 10km I ended up doing 12km AS IT WAS so crisp and cool I just kept going!!! PLEASED with that....

NOT PLEASED with someones MUTT COCKER SPANIEL who rushed me and aggressively growled then proceeded to rush in around behind me and lunged to bite ME DOG 0 ME 1 I KICKED it fair in the head and sent it packing THEN I hurled abuse at the owner and said KEEP YOUR MUTT contained It had left the property and come at me from down the road was in FULL run mode by the time it got to me I HAD STOPPED in my tracks and just stayed still not speaking or moving BUT BOY did it and the OWNER get there curry up, I said to her " I have been walking along here for over 5 months now AND IF I EVER have that dog come at me again I will KILL IT! AND there section isnt fenced SO I will be laying a complaint with Dog control, FURTHER around my walk (on my last lap) there was a staffy pitbull cross AND HE WAS HUGE I was a bit wary but he gave me no TROUBLE stupid eh I DID however ring the pound BECAUSE it was hanging around the park WHERE children were AND I ASKED the kids if it was there dog!

I have worked all day doing housework vaccuuming (everyone helped), some washing hung out ADN the rest of the time gardening and trimming and sweeping up, had to go and get the electric hedge trimmer IT WAS GRUNTY AS!!! I WANT ONE! and then deliver it back as I only had it on hire for a half day! I DID HEAPS WITH IT!!! yay (everyone helped out too), WE are having our favourite dinner A MIXED grill chops sausages chicken and tomato and onion and courgettes mixed with homemade wedges!!! SO IM off to help prepare dinner I am gonna shower and shave before bed !!! so I can slip into a clean BED SMELLING CLEAN instead of garden FRESH!!!!

Have done a minimal amount of ironing and WE are all sleeping in tomorrow YAY I have easter buns for brekkie and soy yoghurt! ($6.79 for a 4 pack) so its a treat!

Hope everyone had a good productive day!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Be careful with the threat. My neighbour threatened the exact same thing when my bichon managed to slip his collar off his head and went walk abouts over to her place (about 200m away) and apprantely chased a rabbit into a hole and made the whole bigger.

    Later in the day she came thumping on my front door and when I opened it she first demanded I go over there with a spade "and fix the hole issue" then proceeded to say if he ever stepped foot on her property she would kill him.

    She later laid a complaint (which was investiaged by dog control) I told my side of the story and they got the police involved. She was charged with 'threating to kill an domestic animal' and when it went to court she had to pay ALL the associated costs of the dog control people and court costs. She was out of pocket $1200 because of the 'threating' issue.

    My dog had never charged at her though, but it was the threat that got her into trouble, so be careful luffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drat, we missed the storm! I love storms.
    Good on you for kicking the dog! I hate other peoples dogs going for me! Scares me shitless.
    I'm with Lynise on the 'be careful what you say' point too.

    ReplyDelete