Saturday, February 27, 2010

2 MORNINGS in a ROW FROSTS!!!!!

WOW BIG frost yesterday and this morning CRISP CRISP FROST!!!! I do sooo love this time of year it is glorious!!

Last night our CORNBEEF WAS SCRUMMDIDDLYIOUS we had salad instead of veges CAUSE it was sooooo darn hot.....

And thats why we get frosts HUGE temperatures THEN HUGE DROPS overnight not good for asthmatics!!!

I walked this morning 10km BEAUTIFUL at 6.00am just still and beautiful LAKE flat as , just glorious AND HUGE SUNNY SKIES just glorious .

AND at 8am we went garage saleing I love garage saleing it is so nice to moocha round, I got a gorgeous duvet cover in blues for my son, and spent the rest of my money on other nic nac things.I have washed the cover and only have 10 things on my washing line AND just 2 of those things ARE IRONING!!!!! YAY even better.

I got too sunbathe yesterday and right now I am going to sunbathe some more, I have my famous meatloaf in the oven as boys are going to have meatloaf salad and mashed potatoes yummmmmo.

I on the other hand are having whatever the kiddies WANT and it could be my equally famous nachos, or equally famous macaroni cheese who knows!

Yesterday whilst I sunbathed I got too read my "Mana" magazine from cover to cover BRILLIANT and I enjoyed the warmth I didnt sunbathe until 3.45pm and managed 40 mins each side!!!

TODAY however probable only 25 min per side MAX today is going to be a scorcher BELIEVE ME!!!!!


And on this glorious day HAVE a good day whatever it is you are doing!!!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Yes I have been up the road and no jobs there, also have my name in every school and child centre kindy etc etc it is just a matter of hanging in there.... and have applied for the youth offenders unit as well...... :-)

    ReplyDelete