Friday, February 26, 2010

Ohhhhhhhhhh very COLD this morning

and the changeable weather starts I AM SOOOOO GLAD I walked a big walk BECAUSE yesterday the RAIN was horrendous on and off COLD one minute as the front progressed then humid and muggy once it had passed!!!!

Have work this morning just waiting on SHEETS to finish so I can hang them out!!! and GET a head start for tomorrow, (I am working from 1pm until 1am!!!!!) my employers have their post christmas WORK DINNER at TIM FINN BIC RUNGA and DAVE DOBBYN concert it the main act starts at 9.30pm and finishes 11.30pm!! They will head into town afterwards GAWD I HOPE I GET HOME EARLY............ they also get to see Boh Runga and Che Fu!!!! (lucky buggers).

IT IS super sunny here BUT very cold and I will do a 10km walk tomorrow morning before work SO I have at least achieved something in my day ( I hope they aren't too late because YOU COULD right off SUNDAY if they are super late WITH PURE TIREDNESS!!!!) and I hate wasting a WHOLE DAY! mmmmmmmmmm ATLEAST I will get to watch RUGBY on their sky channels (I dont have SKY) YAY.

Right off to shower and wait for the washing to finish (have to get Son to swimming lessons after school and then thats it ), I have a cornbeef in the crockpot I am cooking fried cinnamon cabbage mustard honey glazed carrots and garlic mashed peas!!!! with creamy (soy milk mashed potatoes with finely chopped parsley!!!!) I WANT DINNER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. It's not cold here.
    Cornbeef... oooo I 'm coming to dinner! lol

    ReplyDelete