Wednesday, February 03, 2010

A WHOLE seperate post...

Tis me baby's FIRST day of COLLEGE, he was soooooooo excited and amped, had a nice welcome and saw other parents and yakked a little , and OFF HE WENT to his TUTOR GROUP! and SO A LEGACY begins 5 YEARS YIP 5 YEARS ( the principal said so!) of learning and fun to be had. I will add photos later as I forgot to take camera BUT got friends of his parents to take a photo for me.

I musn't cry I musn't cry (I DID A LITTLE) several of the Teachers know me and ONE in particular SHE is a hoot, SHE SAID "Oh for christs sake stop being a fuckin boob and HARDEN UP mother!" she is shall I say ROUGH but a real diamond of a woman.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I never cried... I just saw it as another year closer to them leaving home! well ok, not really, but it is a milestone in ya kid's life.

    ReplyDelete