Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wasn't too late.......

Got home at midnight SO not too bad, slept until 7.40am lay in bed until 9am!!!!!! I have no washing no ironing no jobs as it WAS ALL DONE yesterday I am still in me lava lava BUT might go for a short walk today sun is peeking through AND I THINK it is gonna be HOT!!!!!!! Got some sunbathing in yesterday and will do that again today.

Might even head in for a coffee THATS if town not too busy!!!! IRONKIDZ is on here this morning (weetbix wouldnt hold a triathlon here Waipahihi School (my son old primary) does it AND THEY DO IT VERY WELL!!! for the last ohhhhhhhh 13 years I think THERE major fundraiser). Saturday was across the lake swim, and NEXT weekend is the IRONMAN !!!!!!!! 2 weeks ago was Kinloch Triathlon so IT IS ALL about exercise and buff bodies everywhere!!!

A short post today last night you could hear the concert music ALL over town, IT WAS A STILL NIGHT and a full moon AND BOY did it get cold!!!!! Was a superb evening for a concert!

Hope everyone has a super day!

Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully we CAN meet up for maybe lunch on our way down the line in April! Have a neat afternoon/evening.

    ReplyDelete