Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A murky drizzly day..........

Perfect for bed lounging and reading BUTTTTTTTTTTT NOOOOOOOO!!!!

I got up early to help my son, I got his lunch ready (havent had to do that for like 5 years!!!) and made his breakfast (havent had to do THAT for like 7 years!!!!!), he had 30 mins of homework to finish off and A BAG to pack and sort for school, he looks at his school timetable and packs accordingly HE has his CLEAR satchels at school IF NO SUBJECT homework and leaves them in his locker. He did finish and that was after 3.5 hr last night of homework, I told him to stop at 9.30 and go to bed we had to TIDY up first because then it doesn't look so mish mosh in the morning and when you are brain tired the CLUTTERED remnants of homework looks worse in the morning.

He is tired he is having to walk to school and home 5km round trip, or walk to school then to where I work a 6km trip (if he has has lots of homework he stops at a friends house MY FRIEND only 500m from the school and I pick him up after 5.30pm on a MON,THURS because I fell the WEIGHT of those bags laden with books and homework is too much sometimes!!!! ) and doing huge amounts of homework, because I work 2 late nights I get the crock pot cranking and make sure all the veges are ready just to turn on, (which Samuel and Chen do) they then clean up and do dishes and thats inbetween his homework!!! Throw in 2 nights Karate and 1 swimming lesson and WELL you have one very tired bambino!!!!

SO YESTERDAY I went for a WALK in my NEW SNEAKERS BLISS i tell ya BLISS 10km no problem with feet YAY. NO PROBLEMS elsewhere either!

BUT it rained the whole way well a light annoying drizzle enough to be a nuisance BUT strangely cooling... almost sizzling CAUSE I was super hot and the rain was lightly cool!! a very weird sensation

I went up to the school and they have nearly finished collating tests (for reading, spelling,writing,maths etc) and then it goes over the Deputy Principal desk and THEN the Principal and THEN he gives the nod and they allocate kids to Teacher Aides!! I am probably starting in just under 2 weeks!! AND also they have to ascertain HOW MUCH FUNDING they will get to allow them to have Teacher Aides some are MOE funded some like me ARE internally funded (out of school funds).

EEEEKKKKKK so a revision of walking TOMORROW I am walking a 10km then Sunday 21st a 16km then WED 24th a 10km then Saturday 27th an 18km then Thursday (whatever the date is then) a 10km Sunday a 6km AND WED or THURS a 20km (now based on how I feel ON THIS DAY) I will stretch it out to 21km and theres my half marathon walked (as an unofficial time of course).

IF I have to start WORK in that week or week after I am complete!!! VERY DOABLE!! I will also just concentrate on the 10km walks for 3 weeks at 3 x 10km walks a week until the 8 week mark away from Huntly HALF MARATHON MAY 23rd (also will do an unofficial time and course of my own here at home and am aiming to WALK THIS 21km stretch ON ME BIRTHDAY!!! which is only days away from May 23rd) and I will then head back to 10 10 12 for 2 weeks, 10 10 14 for 2 weeks, 10 10 16 ordinary weeks worth, 10 10 18 ordinary weeks worth, because all the base walking will have been done and I just have to concentrate on keeping the level of fitness and stamina up!! THAT takes me to MAY 23rd then it is JUST ON 12 weeks to TAUPO HALF MARATHON Aug 4th or 5th and I wil repeat the walking pattern of 3 x 10km a week for 3 weeks and so on and so on. WHICH I WILL compete in as IT was the first half marathon I ever did!!! (3 years ago at a time of 3hr 51mins!!! IN THE MOST SHITTIEST conditions imaginable TORRENTIAL RAIN WIND COLD it had rained for 2 days BEFORE event it rained HEAVY the night before and WE AWOKE TO HORRID conditions) I almost didn't compete BUT thought ok I have trained I have done all the hard yards and I had WALKED AND TRAINED in the rain BUT NOT STORM like conditions one of my training walks I had done 16km ON A FRIGGIN treadmill!!!! because it was toooooooooo miserable NEVER AGAIN!!

I bet some of ya ARE tuckered out just from reading all that!!!!

Righto I am off to shower then into town to pay 2 bills and then home to relax strange that! I will however hang washing under cover do THE FEW breakfst dishes, MY FLOOR needs severe vaccuuming (nah not gonna happen) and I didn't do gardens the other day it was raining so they are LOOMING in my mind!!!!(that aint gonna happen either)........

BUGGER I cant sunbathe so I will have to do ruddy housework I cant garden SO I have to do something in my DAY today to show I have actually DONE something righto DISHES first I WILL update later and TELL YALL how many of the RELAXING day off jobs I DID!!!!

Ha

Have a good day!!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment