Friday, February 12, 2010

AN EXCITING DAY

WEll sports day a huges SUCCESS and my son has HARDCORE RED and he loved it the day was good and he qualified for long jump high jump just missed out on javelin and RELAY FINALS!!!!!! I enjoyed myself too HE HAD a red canvas bag with pom poms teddy and flowers and HE HAD a RED LUNCHBOX with all RED FOOD ie plum, apple nectarine cherry toms, and then RED PACKETS peanuts, rice crackers, jellies AND RASP LOLLIES and kit kat!!!!!!!!!!!

I worked early this morning for 2 hours SO I Could spend all day at school.......

WE having steak eggs and chips for dinner and WE WILL EJNOY it I will need good stoogy carbs for tomorrow 14km AM aiming to get up at 5.30am BECAUSE I DO NOT want to be walking in the heat!!!!!!!!!!!


Have a great weekend everyone.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment