Monday, February 22, 2010

A very long Day!!!

On SUNDAY I did JACK DIDDLY SQUAT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

I sunbathed, I played cards with son, and battleships (his favourite), and then CRIB my favourite then upwords, then tri ominos, THEN we went to the lake IT WAS STINKIN hot yesterday and had a lovely swim!!!!

Came home put on the ROAST chicken and had THE MOST scrummiest dinner we were starving after swimming I HAD FRUIT too tide me over!

Everyone had pancakes cept me I had peaches!! Had an ok sleep and started today hitting the floor running literally went for a quick 7km walk EARLY EARLY as today was gonna BE HOT and it was!!, just the usual, washing out (mostly towels), RUNNING cooking containers to Samuel up the road in me LAVA LAVA (I was in the car though) and sneakers for school as well.Home showered and off to work all by 9am!!!

Worked longer than normal today and only had an hour inbetween heading back to work!! (had a swim in that hour cause TODAY WAS unbearably hot!!!), then back to work dropped son off at karate cooked a BBQ for 7 people, picked up son, had dinner THEN we all went swimming AND MY GOD the water was divine!!!! at 8pm!!! HEAPS of people out n about, got home and Samuel says "OH BTW mum can I please have some muffins and a chocolate cake for school tomorrow A SHARED year 9 TUTOR luncheon SO Iwas baking at 8.30pm 8.45pm and have just finished baking cleaning up dinner dishes (someone else washed them I just put them away!), and then I had to do baking dishes, wait for cake to COOL (blardy hard in this heat!) and I have prepared icing TO ICE it and thank god ITS DONE!!!!. I watched sort of "Brothers and Sisters", and now I am slightly tired but WIRED at the sametime (stranger still).


Thanks Lynise and Chris for the comments, I know I dont have to justify myself really, BUT there are some things I feel I must point out I DONT HAVE FAMILY at all supporting me (no mother or sister (my sibling) no aunties or Uncles or even Grandparents ) I dont have the luxury of MY CHILD being off for a weekend here and there or being whisked away by aunties or uncles, I dont even have the financial support and emotional support of a partner. I AM SHUNNED from the family because of THE CHOICE I MADE 7 years ago!! SO I AM IT ( MY CHOICE) and yes I do do alot of things for others AND LYNISE you are RIGHT "WHERE is there someone doing stuff for me " SHORT answer there isn't. I LEARN'T along time ago TO BE INDEPENDENT a long time ago I was 14 years old! I AM IT, ME thats all there is AND I have to be strong and carry alot AND I DO IT !! THROW into that mix Jason's FAMILY (My ex) whom I still love and care for on a daily basis HIS FAMILY they don't support HIM or ME in any way shape or form!!! (THEY NEVER HAVE they never will!). (and it is not because I DO TOO MUCH it is because they bury their heads in the sand and refuse to believe Jason has a serious mental illness ASK JAXX) oh and becasue IM not a YES GIRL (like ya hadn't guessed that already lol).

People often say to me I do TOO MUCH, BUT tell me this IF I DONT DO IT WHO WILL? IF i let things get on top of me (housework wise, and all those other incidental jobs) what does that achieve (more stress? unwanted stress?a chaotic household?) Because at the end of my DAY the buck stops with me. YES its harsh but thats how it is I resigned myself to that FACT A VERY LONG TIME AGO, AM I HAPPY with my lot SHORT ANSWER yes!! I have to be or else WHAT GOOD comes of saying I cant do this anymore?

Why because I put in 110% and I cant ask for more than that can I, I know I try my hardest and I give more than my share BUT at the end of MY DAY I CAN honestly SAY, I ME I have achieved all that NOT anyone else.

AND my god it makes me the strong person that I am, thats for sure.

Tomorrow (slash today as its now TUESDAY) I have bills and groceries WHICH is being done super EARLY so I can sunbathe the CROCKPOT will be cranked and on by 6.30am and thats dinner sorted for one lot! I am off towork at 1pm should finish around 8.30pm IF its hot again I may just sneak a swim in on the way home!! at 8.32pm! ( I do hate the fragmented working day it does mess around with all the things I could be doing!!!)

AND on that note I had better hit the HAY!!!

I read everyones blog entries your days had nice things in them heres to long may it continue through the week.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment