Friday, February 05, 2010

STAN THE MAN is here...

Woop Woop!!

Got some sunbathing in yesterday TODAY is meant to be quite hot here I am off to work have got CORNBEEF int eh crockpot and THEN home to whip up a quick salad for the people NOT GOING to concert, and cut cornbeef for sammies MAKE sausage rolls and HEAD to the VENUE gates open 5pm we are going to be there 4pm to LINE UP and get adecent close park AND THEN enjoy!!!! Have got Cornbeef sammies to go, sausage rolls to cook got drink ICED UP BOTTLES in freezer some chippies fruit and some Toblerone choc $1 bar on special the Fruit n Nut one Samuel and I will share INFACT Iwill have one triangle AND he can share with his friends (then I eat less!!!).

DIDNT walk yesterday as I have a 14km walk to do on Saturday AND I AM getting up SUPER EARLY TO DO IT!!!!!!!probably start 5.45am again because I will be going for at least 2hr 10mins 2hr 20 mins!!!!! and want it over before 8.30am!!!!!!! before the heat comes!!!!

Well im out the door and into it!!!

Have a great Day!!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the concert :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come and help you eat those cornbeef sammies! *drool*
    Have FUN.

    ReplyDelete