Saturday, February 06, 2010

STAN WAS COOL!!!!!!!! WALK WAS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

We got to the venue at 4.10pm were second in line and got NEAR the front not standing sitting comfortably in the shade and IT WAS GREAT, lovely atmospher GREAT pre band entertainment "Fisher Kings from Rotorua" THEY played great old songs and new and ALL REALLY SINGALONGABLE!!!!! (ha), THEN STAN came on WOW he is handsome and talented and funny and HE has a great voice, was awesome night got home about 9pm (venue was ALCOHOL FREE) TOTAL BAN and it was great FAMILIES EVERYWHERE!!!!! Kids totally dancing and rocking out very cool! It was a beautiful night and atmosphere GREAT we throughly enjoyed ourselves.....

I ate MY SAMMIES and some chocolate and some sausage rolls AND drank some mountain dew and LOADS OF WATER AND FRUIT!!!!

ALARM goes off at 5am I roll over, finally woke up at 7.15am GOT UP dressed TOILETED (TMI I KNOW) then hit the pavement 7.40am TOTALLY OVERCAST and coolish until 9.45am and the last 15mins a bit hot BUT by then I had walked 2hrs and 5 mins AND WAS HOT AS!!!!!! so too me it was like a ruddy SAUNA!!!! so I DID


14km in 2hrs 20mins was really enjoyable NO ISSUES foot leg bum !!!!!!!!! YAY, and when I got home I ICED my feet in large bucket 2 trays of ice and water, iced me LEG, with bag of saved ice from freezer, ate poached eggs on toast immediately drank 500mls of OUR ORGANIC fluid replace formula drank water and rested for about an hour I did take a pain relief pill to relax my muscles down though and IT CERTAINLY HELPED!!!!!! HAVE just got out of shower and feel great NOW I AM GOING into town to pick up me NEW walking SHOES!!!!!!!! and then when I get back I am going to SUNBATHE YAY ...........

OHHHHHHHH my sons school has ATHLETICS day next FRIDAY now they dress up HARDCORE!!!!!!!!! he is in Ruapehu RED and so far we have satin BOXING shorts RED with WHITE band around bottom of leg hem!!!! red and whit T SHIRT, RED NAILPOLISH for fingers and toes RED MESH HALF GLOVES (similar to goth wearing BLACK MESH GLOVES but these are BRIGHT RED) yes I know AND RED JANDLES, he has red glitter FOR STARBURST ON ARMS now get this he has COME from a school where although you could dress up YOU COULDNT CHEER WHISTLE ETC and let GO NOW HE IS at a school WHERE IT IS NO HOLDS BARRED he is soooooooooooo in his element HE IS ALREADY MAJORALLY AMPED about it!!!!!!!!! THE performer in him loves it THE TOAD!!!! HE WANTS a red cape BUT I CANT FIND ONE and I dont think I could get one in TIME!!!! BUGGER IT he will stay in RED HOUSE for 5 years so I am going to invest in ONE for future use!!!! PLEASE IF SOMEONE has a red CAPE PLEASE CAN YOU LET ME KNOW..............

OF course also THEY GET TO WEAR IT TOO SCHOOL they come DRESSED IN THEIR COLOURS and he has to walk about 2.5km to school OVER A STATEHIGHWAY in that get up NOOOOOOOIIIIICCCCCCEEEEE but for us WE HAD EVERY OTHER COLOUR IMAGINABLE!!!!!!!! but friggin red!!!

OH well.........

Right I am off to brave the traffic!!!

It is glorious here hot as I have 2 loads washing done and in that only 9 items TO BE IRONED !!!!!!! holy yay for me. TONIGHT we are having A BBQ yay easy peasy.

Have an awesome Waitangi Weekend.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. You should have gone for a walk at 4am lol..... have an awesome day :-)

    ReplyDelete