Monday, February 08, 2010

Beautiful Day........

Yesterday stunning HOT yip still yip and relaxing NOPE Idid washing SHEETS hung some out at 3.30pm dry at 4.30pm! folded and put away! I did some ironing BLUUURRRRKKKK in this heat, I covered 14 books YUCK got better at it towards the end though, SON did another 2.5hrs homework total 9.5hrs ridiculous I tell ya!

I sunbathed early like 9am until 10.20am then STAYED INDOORS and blobbed I DID HOWEVER vaccuum dust clean and mop floors did toilet bathroom etc SO I CAN have an easy run this week!!!

We had another BBQ last night and we took the puppy swimming again and AGAIN I got in the LAKE TO SWIM blardy bootiful!!!! it was!

I am off to hang out more washing then off to work I have 90% of dinner preparation and I am organised!!! YAY I want to be ahead so tomorrow I can have a NICE RELAXING coffee with my friend and do JACK NOTHING (if ya count grocery shopping nothing! and picking up more walking shoes and paying bills NOTHING! Oh and I have a 10km walk tomorrow and GET MY car in for a warrant!)

OHHHHHH I went to the hairdressers last Tuesday and they wont do my hair for another 3 months!! until the 12 month time is up so IT DOESNT damage my hair when it is touched up IT IS CHANGING I can feel it, it has an underlying fluffiness and fullness IT STILL looks good and is STRAIGHTISH and it ISSSSSSSSSSSSS way better than the buffy frizz I HAD thats for blardy real! So roll on MAY is all I can say! OH thats my birthday MONTH hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Have a great Day.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of cancelling next saturday's meet as there is only 4 of us and maybe not worth it? I am just feeling not so inclined... don't want to bring my grumpiness into a group?

    ReplyDelete