Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I forgot to post yesterday? I thought I had OH WELL

Oh no thats right the second Monday post was actually finished IN Tuesday time slot but didn't show that.

IN all my RANTING and RAVING I forgot to add in that 2 - 3 times a week I am walking in excess of 2-3 hours at a time if you count from the time I wake up and WAIT to the time I get going to the time I SOAK my aching tired feet to the time I TAKE TO SHOWER it is 3 1/2 hrs of time!!!

NOW these longer walks are taking from time of WAKING up to SHOWER TIME 4 - 5 hrs!!!!!!

TAKE TODAY I got up at 6am waited until 6.45am!!!! started ********** I WALKED 18km **********today took 3 hrs 10 mins! finished 11am though (I KNOW BUT READ ON!!!)!!! REALLY pleased with that BUT in that time frame after 2.3km I stopped at house to wake up the others, then at the 7km mark I stopped in at house and rung the school to leave message for TEACHER to ring me AND put on the CURRIED sausages for dinner (for the others whom werent at TEACHER parent night!), at 10km MARK I changed sneakers and socks WHICH I HAD READY, saw SAMUELS school friend VERY LATE for school and RAN him in too school so he wasnt late he passed my driveway at 8.35am!!!!, at 15km MARK I needed to PEE, I made it to the end of 18km after being on my feet AT THAT point for 5 HOURS!!!!!!!!!! LAST 2km legs were achey! I ate a protein bar at 12km mark, I DRANK fluid replace at 13km MARK which I had ready and frozen in letterbox waiting for me!!!! WHEN I FINALLY reached home I soaked my legs and feet in LOADS of ice and water, I ate a banana and HAD poached eggs (thanks Jason he cooked them for me) IT WAS NOW 11.45am I needed to shower and wash and dry my hair SO I could be at the hairdressers by 12.45 to get hair trim and straighten!) I bought a CHICKEN and avocado HUGE wholegrain salad sandwich and polished that off! THEN it was straight to work from there and I finsihed at 5.45pm AS we had a Year 9 parent teacher meeting night with BBQ and introductions to FORM teachers etc!!!

SO IN ALL my day has been fairly busy, I dont walk again until SAT thats a 10km Mon a 10km then WED or THURS is the 20km/21km WILL see how I AM FEELING at the 18/19km mark to ascertain whether I am pushing out the last 2km TO MAKE a half marathon distance!!!!

FORGOT to say for the last 3 weeks I have been doing NO CARBS after 2pm and that is working cool I am substituting burritos with iceberg lettuce leaves, potato with kumara (YUM), NO PASTA, and generally finding it easier too, END RESULT A 3KG weight loss in 12 days SO thats even better AND THATS WITH my period too!


WHEN I do the 20km or 21km walk I will then walk for 5 weeks at 3 x 10km walks ONLY then on the 6th week I will do 2 x 10 1 x 12, 2 x 10 1 x 14, 2 x 10 1 x 16 etc until I get to the magic 20km mark again!!! TOO save money I will do unofficial times BUT TAUPO WILL be AN OFFICIAL WALK and I will register!!!! (please GOD please hear my plea NO RAIN or WIND OK!!!!!!!!!)

Right on that note I am off to get some much needed SHUT EYE!!!! AND elevate my legs or at the very least GET HORIZONTAL I soooooo can feel a snore off coming




TOMORROW morning I am having a little lie in!!! YAY AS I had put washing on in one of my many stops at the house IT was hung out for me and THEN tonight it was all picked in and folded so that WAS NICE!!!! ( I will iron soon as I only have 6 things to iron!) EVEN BETTER!

1 comment: