Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I must be barking MAD............

I am up at 5am to go WALKING as I have 2 hrs at college this morning with students yr 9 welcoming!!!! yay

So I have a 10km walk on the agenda and I need it over by 7.15am and thats what will happen I am waiting to go to the toilet and SO HELP me god I had better go soon OR getting up EARLY WILL mean SQUAT........ forecast BIG FAT SUNS and I dont want to be walking in BIG FAT SUNS LATER!!!!!!!!

Yesterday a little job to get the calculator got spare Asthma MEDs for school nurse, WHILST at doctors a youngish man (younger than me) had a nasty EPILIPTIC seizure he was standing right by me and in a chemist shop which is IN THE DOCTORS SURGERY against GLASS SHELVING he fell back onto it all 6 shelves BROKE LOADS of them sent all the MEDICINES FLYING he landed heavily on HIS HUGE LEATHER SATCHEL with several HUGE SHARDS of broken glass under him!!! I TRIED to break his fall by holding him I wasn't comcerned about the broken glass of the fact I HAD total white TOPS ON 2 layers of pure white or HUGE SHARDS getting into me I just didn't want him to injure himself MORE, he was fitting on the way down and continued for 2 mins to fit, I couldn't hold him all that well BUT managed a darn good hold, I stayed with him when they finally transferred him to the nurses BAY for 45mins until his friend came back to get him, (he was at hairdressers), he was totally non compus mentus, it was awful didnt know his own name or his friends DIDNT register for a long time THE NURSES were TOTALLY RUN offf their feet as the SURGERY was packed I just mopped his brow and wiped him down with towels HE WAS SWEATING profusely and very incoherent, they managed to get meds into him and slowly he regained mind control, HE WAS SO GREATFUL to me BUT I WAS SO GREATFUL I had broken most of his fall, HE NARROWLY escaped stabbing and puncturing himself he had 3 LARGE SHELVE SHARDS under him, I BARKED orders at people straight away FIRST TO SAMUEL run to nurses station get PILLOWS BLANKET, GRAB first DOCTOR with DOOR OPEN!!! (fortunately that was my OWN DOCTOR!!!), to the pharmacy staff get me cold clothes and WATER PRONTO TO THE OTHER people move back please give us space, to the staff get as much GLASS and stuff AWAY in case HE FITS MORE MY DOCTOR SAID SHIT WOMEN you should be a MEDIC!!!!!! THE STAFF were so pleased I helped THEY were seriously struggling with patients this happened at around 9.30am I didnt get home until 10.30am I was totally WIPED OUT after it!!!!!!! THANKFULLY he was ok.... although he had cut on eyelid and A HUGE BLACK EYE a sore neck and a weeny scrape on ANKLE I called by hairdressers to find his friend and EXPLAINED what happened!!!

THAT was start to the day!!!!

EVERYTHING else was uneventful after that!!!!!! got a few groceries went to work and finished at 9.15pm came home did dishes got to bed 11pm and now up AGAIN when should be nae nae!!! AND NO TOILET YET!!!!!!!! oh well I am going o bite the bullet and start WALKING bet I dont get FAR before turning back!!!!!!!!!! lol

ITS DARK waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have a great DAY!!!

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your walk if you got there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I can just picture the scene at the chemists! Way to go S!
    Hope you got your walk in!

    ReplyDelete