Sunday, February 14, 2010

A nice dinner........

After a long walk and a semi relaxing day if ya dont count the washing ironing etc, our dinner was superb, I went over before my friend got home turned the oven on got the pork in and we had agria potatoes (our favourite I have been known to pay $18.95 for 1o kilo), GOLDEN kumara (and yes they are GOLDEN KUMARA), buttercup pumpkin, and a platter of carrot broc, cauli,onions (red), corn and peas sweet mini capsicum all mixed, parsley, and gravy I had more kumara and only one potatoe, then we had peach melba spongy thing with so good milk that was yummy.

I had a great sleep and slept in until 7am WHOOP WHOOP, sun is out I am going to sunbathe NOW 30 mins a side then thats it NO JOBS today might even get a coffee in, OR not!

Ohhhhh no there is a job just the vaccuuming and dusting and wash 3 TINY linoleum floors THATS nothing really I move the furniture Samuel vaccuums edges and floors I dust top of ceiling roof meeting point (WTF is that called), and I did the bathroom and toilet yesterday as well so I could ahead for today Samuel also vaccuums the window sills as we go I open all the blinds and move things JUST makes it easier for everyone!!!!

I probably should ring the Intermediate and see if they want me again this year BECAUSE I am sort of putting it off BECAUSE WHEN would I walk? thats the thing I WOULD definately have to get up at 5.00am whether I liked it or not!!!!!!!!! AND I NO LIKEY!!!!

Or I could not ring and just putter and concentrate on my walking and fitness WHICH is great at the moment. I am still NO sinus tablets and still only toileting once a day!!!! (this still astounds me), AND still no cravings for cheese, milk, icecream etc........I would say by eating those things I had over irritated my insides BUT in turn creating a monster of NEED to keep feeding the want! (hope that makes sense).....

Ok I am off to sunbathe!!!

As the sun is filtering through slightly and after yesterdays fickle weatherI dont want to be WET, or BLOWN away (haha unlikely), or up down up down with overcast conditions!

Hope everyone has a nice Valentines Day or NON Valentines day!!!! whatever you do .

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Was wondering what was happening with the teacher aid job...... have a great lazy relaxing day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have given up on sunbathing! some years I just don't want to be too brown! I hope you had a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete