Monday, February 15, 2010

Hi Ho Hi Ho its off to work I GO.........

and another weeks starts, I am over hot sweaty stinky toss n turning nights, and resorting to sleeping with window open NOW I KNOW its not safe BUT I was hot AND I DARE any robber to brave me NAKEY AND ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooler this morning and very light drizzle MY FAV programme starts tonight so I am all caught up with jobs so I can relax (inserts tui ad), IF the sun breaks through IT WILL however BE STINKY HOT N MUGGY again!!! I may brave a walk tonight before me programmes or I may go out early tomorrow morning!!! It will only be 10km and it is my choice entirely to when I go!! I will however only do my super long walks now on the weekends AS I am tooo darn busy during the week to squeeze in a 2hr + walk and then stand on my feet all arvo at work until 8pm 8.30pm!!

Right off to work I go and heres hoping THE NEW KITTENS are allowed outside cause LAST WEEK with all the windows and doors shut WAS TRULY UNBEARABLE!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone.

Ciao

1 comment: