Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NO HOMEWORK

YAY after a homework fest LAD comes home with NONE he then went swimming with next door neighbour and THE PUPPY whom after 4 nights GETS IT that the water IS A DOGS BEST FRIEND!!!!

Finished work 8pm came home and blobbed to GREYS ANATOMY!!! yay then next week me other favourite programme starts Brothers and Sisters!!!! YAY

I have been accummulating RED GEAR for my sons sports DAY at school I FOUND THE MOST amazing red fishnet gloves and TODAY just have to buy "SLUT red nail polish" as my mum used to say to complete the look OH and dont worry I will post photos!!!! HE IS SOOOOO in his element for outrageous get up!!!!!!

Other than that have curried sausages in crockpot already am going to garden and hopefully sunbathe again before cloud comes!

Right I'm off.

Have a cool day.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment