Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Off walking soo AND it is muggy....

well inside the house it is muggy NOT sure about outside haven't braved it yet WAS hot last night.

At least I can do some more gardening in the overcast conditions, and walk in relative comfort.

And after the walk and the garden (which isnt much) I am off to the Intermediate to see the Deputy Principal got a phone call yesterday afternoon to head up so that sounds all good and promising YAY. And squeeze in some grocery shopping too!!


Tomorrow IF no jobs or appointments I AM going to do something I havent done in a while LIE IN and READ A GOOD BOOK!!!!!! Then mooch on up and eat breakfast in bed and well just hang (whats the bet I have to go to work tomorrow at the Intermediate JUST cause I SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Have a late shower etc.......... Loofah moisturise scrub paint shave (girlie things IN PEACE an QUIET!!!!!!!)

Have a great day today.

Ciao

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice day tomorrow if you get a chance.... Hopefully I will get a job but I am also aware how high unemployment is so I will keep plodding along. Also some of the jobs I am applying for I am not qualified for but hey you got to try lol...

    ReplyDelete