Tuesday, February 09, 2010

A lazy hazy day

Got a walk in got up at friggin 5am!!!!! Now to get car in AND so help me god IF IT COSTS me anything I WILL LEAVE it on the side of the road, WHAT with school fees costumes and EXTRAS, is there A BEYOND FLAT BROKE? Ha me and 1 million other parents I dare say.
GOT car in and then walked into TOWN stupid move NO BREKKIE walked past kids EATING PIES SHIT they smelled nice!!!!!!!

Now I have sore legs CAUSE I had good shoes on and thought OH what the hey ITS NOT FAR!!!!! try 2km in dress sandals waaaaaaaaa.....

And then groceries thats it OHHHHHHHHHHHH and coffee, yay I am tired today the place where I work at HAS NEW KITENS!!!!! the HOUSE is totally closed up they are soooooo tiny and BOY it was like working in a sweat box yesterday no windows open for fresh air I drank AT LEAST 2 litres of water!!!!

Son only got 2 lots of homework !!!YAY he is done and dusted! already !!

Have organised Samuel to go to my "aunties" not related she lives near the school and he then doesnt have to walk 45 mins IN the sweltering afternoon sun and heat!!!! He had karate yesterday AND boy it was SWEAT CITY!!! he was buggered THE PAY off a SWIM in the lake after dinner SHIT the water was WARM!!!!!

What ever you are doing HAVE a great day.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment