Saturday, February 13, 2010

WOW theres nothing like NEW

SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID 15km this morning I DID NOT get up at 5.30am IT WAS DARK AS!!!!! and had been raining and was misty murky SPOOKY!!!! so I lay in bed until 6.30am got up and waited to go the toilet at 7.30am!!!!!!!!!! I hadn't SO I BRAVED IT!!!!! I walkd the WHOLE DISTANCE no toilet STOP (I would have done a little dance BUT I POOTANGED!!!!(TIRED) pardon the pun ). WALK was bearable heat wise BUT very hot muggy windy even misty sun showers then overcast CRAZY!!


WHEN IS daylight savings finishing?


I headed out at 7.30am did 8km in ME OLD sneakers then I did 7km in me NEW FLASH AS HARRY Asics Gel Nimbus 2E!!! I phoned ahead Samuel met me at the GATE with a chair new shoes and clean socks and AFTER A SUPER SONIC change of shoes I was off again I did 15km in just over 2hr 30 mins!! SO MAKING good time .They were perfect and made the last 7km a breeze I knew I needed new sneakers and should have replaced my old ones at least 6 weeks ago in FACT 10 weeks ago!!!!! SO NOW come hell or high water I am determined to scrimp and save and HOARD $ away for another pair AND THEN another pair ( I may yet ask my employers to pay me out some holiday pay to get a pair!!!) there are 4 pairs left AND I DONT WANT TO MISS OUT AGAIN!!!!

I am sick of subbing out $ OBVIOUSLY for everyone else and YET me whom DESPERATELY needs trousers, casual pants (others getting too big), and fitted well shaped tops HAVE no money for ME!!!! and walking shoes too and I badly need new sandals and casual shoes IT is a never ending problem with me I hang on and hang on and THEN have too replace heaps at once!!!!!(and yet I spoil my child!!! shakes head I know) at least the REDSTUFF purchased will last 2-3 years I made sure of bigger sizes etc, AND he is in the same HOUSE COLOUR all through college! and the $ I spent was mostly items at op shop or $2 shop and the paultry amount wouldnt even have bought half a pair of sneakers BUT still it could have gone towards another pair oh well.



When I got back I had 2 lovely pieces of BBQ marinated steak from last night (I hadnt had any breakfast!!) and by 10AM I WAS STARVING!!!!!!!! then I had organic fluid replace and bunged me feet in ICE COLD water with ICE IN IT shyte makes ya jump I tell ya!

Put me feet up for an hour watched Aussie Idol re runs and was waiting for Samuels friend to arrive his parents are off to the MISSION (Hawkes Bay) for the concert (dont know who is playing forgot to ASK!!), and he is here from 11.30am until 7pm when heis brother will pick him up!!

Got loads washing DONE last night AND IT IS 99% dry have 6 items just hanging under cover (like I always do I hung out all the light easy dry stuff on over door hanger and clothes horse LAST NIGHT!) and left all the sheets for the line BECAUSE weahter is wishy washy and dicey at the moment! Sunny rainy windy cloudy overcast all in one day!!!!! After lunch which is in 10 mins I AM IRONING and that is it for me!!!!

Tonight we are having Roast Pork for dinner and all the trimmings and A PUDDING with SOY MILK!!!!!! OHHHHHHH did I tell yall I am having Soy milk now and it is GREAT I LOVE IT!!!!!! my tummy and bowel ARE 100% FINE with it YAY (and still I cant dance I STILL too POOTANGED!)

TOMORROW we are totally BLOBBING out!!!! I promise myself too I am munted and watching sports yesterday walking around and helping out too at some things I was tired I wore totally inappropriate shoes me casual sandals they have a wedge heel I should have worn my sneakers!!!!!! or better bare feet!!!!! everyone else was bare feet!!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying there weekend.

Ciao

2 comments:

  1. Our weather is the same, totally wishy washy, can't make up it's mind... but still hot and muggly no matter what.
    Daylight saving does not stop till about march I think!
    I am (for once in my life) looking forward to winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stars, 15km that is such a longggggg walk. I would have been phoning someone to collect me. I've started walking again but 8km is enough for me at the moment but hope to increase it to 10km at the start of March if my fitness has improved enough. (the first two 8km walks were so tiring on my legs as I hadn't walked (more then 2-3km) for almost 6mths so was a real shock to the system. I notice the 8km has already become easier this last week so will stick with that until March and reassess.

    ReplyDelete