Thursday, February 18, 2010

Walk done 10km only .......

Housework done (in me lava lava(sarong) I might add), dusting and vaccuuming bathroom toilet etc SO all I have left is the GARDEN and that is the weekends JOB!!!!!!!!! first thing in the morning WHEN it is cool AS THIS weekend is GONNA be HOT HOT HOT!!!! and BIG FAT SUNS YAY.......

On the weekend I am going to wash like a demon the sheets all valances duvet covers AIR blankets and wash ALL BEDDING and IT BETTER GET DRY!!!!!!! Is all I can say!!!! I am lucky I have 2 lines THE one around the back of the house GETS beggar all sun BUT on a sunny day SHEETS will dry perfectly and duvet covers and all those light fabric things then that leaves the line in the sun for the blankets and WITH my compulsive habit of turning washing around on a sunny day I have been known to get 8 - 9 loads of washing dry!!!!!!!!! Hell I may even do the mattress protectors and I will lay the pillows out int he sun and air those too!!!!! AND that will start on FRIDAY night with blanket washing as I have enough spare blankets in cupboards to change over!!! (I guess that means no SLEEP IN for me then!!!!)And with my 8kg FRONT LOADING washing machine I can wash SUPER KING LINEN NO PROBLEMO!!!!!!! (lucky the most I have is KING size!!!)

WHAT my family unit don't know is that is going to lead to beds being pulled out and chests of draws pulled out and furniture pulled away from walls and vaccuuming behind and under everything !!!! oh joy and I can hear the moaning already we will do one bedroom at a time I am clever I remove several draws and just slide larger units away quickly vaccuum back of draws and skirting boards and carpet and voila done I pile everything on the beds and then put it all back and then tip the BEDS up which is easier WHEN no sheets and blankets!!!!! HA I guess that means I will have to flip the mattresses too......

And on that note I will make a list have some lunch and head into town have to post ONE parcel!!!!

Have a good day.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment